Thursday, April 30, 2009

Winner of Office Supplies!

AND THE WINNER OF THE OFFICE SUPPLY TREASURE CHEST IS...

SUSAN REINHART!!!Congratulations, dear Susan! Please email me your addy, and i will zip this beautiful package of office supplies to you right away. I'll be glad to get rid of the temptation to eat all those Milk Duds!

In case you didn't notice Susan's name on the comments, she is a follower of my blogs, but for some reason the bloggyspace police have disallowed her from commenting! She did email me and ask to be entered in the contest.Thanks to all of you who entered; i appreciate your support.

P.S. My dad is now in rehab, will be there at least 10-20 days. They are doing an MRI to determine if he had a stroke, since he's unble to talk intelligently. Thanks for all your prayers. His name is Joe, and my mom is Doris.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love your picture of the cat and the kitten. I can relax now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Susan!! You deserve it!!!
    Blessings to you, Jeanette and your father!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear T. Anne and Jaime:
    Thanks! I love that photo too.
    Yes, Susan needs a pick me up right now, i'm happy her name was drawn-- ooops! Was that a passive sentence? Oh well!
    Happy Friday,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete