Saturday, February 21, 2009

Funnies

If you are blond, forgive me for sharing the following joke, but it made me laugh out loud:
A blond is standing in a parking lot, getting ready to get into her car after a shopping spree. A rough-looking dude walks up to her with a hammer in his hand and says, "I'm going to take this hammer to your car, and you are going to stand here and watch me do it." The blond meekly agrees. The mean man steps away from her and draws a circle on the pavement with some chalk. "Get over here and stand in this circle, and don't get out of it," he demands. Again, the defenseless blond complies. The dastardly dude walks back to her car and begins smashing the windshield, doors, hood and top of the car with the hammer. Each time he pounds anew, the blond giggles. By the time he has completely ruined her car, she is in hysterics. He's had enough, and stomps over to her. "What is so funny about me trashing your car with my hammer?" he screams. "Oh, that's not funny," she says, "but when you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"
I need to laugh more; it's snowing today, and I could use some sunshine. Send me a few laughs, please.
Love, Jeanette

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I don't know any jokes but that was funny! Wait. Actually, Angie on my friends list (also known as Gumbo writer) posted a whole bunch of blonde jokes on her blog today.

    ReplyDelete